We were asked to design and install frameless glass balustrade for our client in Strathmore, Melbourne, we used stainless steel mini posts, 12mm toughened safety glass with a 10mm gate at the top of the stairs. First we strengthened the deck by installing noggins underneath the deck at mini post positions. We used deck mounted mini posts which are secured through the deck into the noggins. A custom cut sheet of glass was used for the stairs and 50mm stainless steel handrail to finish the job.
- Stainless steel deck mounted mini posts (spigots)
- 12mm toughened safety glass
- 50mm stainless steel handrail
- 10mm gate toughened safety glass
- Spring return hinges
- Magnetic gate latch
- Noggins under deck for strength